Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: New to the Board...(long)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks ladies! You all are so sweet and nice! I do have a digital camera, so I'll share in the fun when Marisol arrives. I have some pictures of Nellie that I'll share too.

    I've told myself to wait at least a couple more months before getting another doll. I want to enjoy each one as I get them.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome!! I'm glad you finally got a doll! Marisol is just beautiful. I know you're going to love her. Then there will be Kit, then there will be.....They corrupt you here I'm tellin' ya! LOL It's a lot of fun though! Enjoy!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mayergirl:
    Congrats on Marisol She's really a two-fer, because she looks great in AGOT clothes AND Josefina's!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True - and I also think she looks fabulous in Felicity's clothes!

    Congratulations and welcome!

    Shawn

  4. #24
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Bwahahaha! We've captured another one, signs of American Girl addiction are already showing!

    Welcome to the board. Get Kit soon, so Marisol will have a friend at home! (Pretty soon you'll look for any excuse to get a new dolly/clothing/accessory item).

  5. #25
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board. I love your story and I know you will love Marisol. Welcome and get out your pocketbook. The spending never ends!

  6. #26
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Hi! Thanks for sharing your story. I have bought a few AG dolls for my nieces as well. It's fun, huh?

    I think waiting a while between dolls is a good idea. Sometimes, getting everything at once takes the joy out of the getting.

    And most of us, here, are very careful, and try not to buy tooo much! HA!!! I'm so funny!!!!

    Welcome....this is a really fun place!

  7. #27
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board Maryellen and congrats on getting Marisol.
    I bought Molly a few years ago when I was 41 years old so it's never too late to indulge in something you love.
    Enjoy!

    Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! Enjoy your Marisol [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    And most of us, here, are very careful, and try not to buy tooo much! HA!!! I'm so funny!!!!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha Ha Ha!!!! You are funny, Jenny.

    Welcome to the board, Maryellen. Congratulations on your new girl, Marisol. I think she is beautiful.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    Becca B (or Beccachris, I get confused) just did a neat one where her doll put together a cabinent, and most people (myself included- it's the first link) allow their dolls to open up packages.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was my album - although my dolls wear clothes made by beccachris in it! I just like to confuse you. [img]wink.gif[/img] Eventually I'll put my albums in my signature, but for now you can see The Cabinet Saga at
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2120340057. Thanks for bringing it up, Skittl. [img]smile.gif[/img] BTW, Skittl's "Samantha finds a box" album is way cute too - you should check it out if you haven't already. Really, doing a search for "album" or looking in people's signatures should bring up a bunch of great albums.

    Getting back to the whole point of this post - welcome Maryellen!!! I'm 21 but I guarantee you I'll still be collecting well beyond 35, so have no worries about being outside of the "target age group." Congrats on getting Marisol, she is truly a wonderful doll. You can check out my Mari's arrival in her Homecoming Album. I'm sure you'll love yours. I can't wait to see pics!

    As for getting Kit, I agree it's probably better to wait a bit - although, that free shipping code is only good until October 23rd. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Again, welcome!

    - Becca

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •